- Secure Checkout
- As soon as you enter the order process, all information that is transferred between you and us is encrypted using powerful encryption algorithms. So even if someone could intercept the data over the Internet, there is nothing they could do with it. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology in our on-line ordering process to protect your payment card information. Every transaction we process is also checked by fraud control systems to validate the authenticity and validity of your payment card as well as indicators of possible fraudulent use. In addition, many credit card issuers now guarantee your protection when buying over the internet.
- Shipping Information
Orders placed Monday-Friday by 10:00 a.m. PST will be processed and shipped on the next business day (unless an item is out stock or there is a problem processing payment, which may cause a delay).
See below for shipping options and transit time for various shipping methods.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or by calling us toll-free at 855-846-6873. Our customer service department is open 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; if you don't reach us please leave a message with your name and phone number. A representative will return your call or reply to your email by the next business day.
Orders are shipped via Fedex Smartpost® to all U.S. residential addresses, including P.O. boxes, APO and FPO destinations, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories. For complete shipment fulfillment schedule, please include order fulfillment time plus transit time, both are listed below.
Transit time is 2 to 8 business days within the contiguous U.S., based on the final destination ZIP code. Longer transit times may apply to destinations outside the contiguous U.S.
International Orders (Canada only)
Orders ship to Canada via USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 business days plus order fulfillment time, as stated below.) Shipping to all other countries outside the U.S. and territories (as listed above under Standard Shipping) is not available at this time.Expedited Shipping
Expedited shipping is available for in-stock items and for shipment in the US territories. Rates and delivery times are listed below.
The chart below shows shipping rates (including all shipping and handling charges) for our various shipping options, based on the size of your order (sub-total prior to sales tax charges). If you have multiple shipping addresses in one order, shipping charges will apply for each address.
- Payment Methods
- When using a credit or debit card as a payment method for the order, the credit or debit card will not be charged until the item has shipped. However, your financial institution may show a pending amount ("authorization hold") on your credit /debit card statement. This amount will typically, with in 2-10 days, drop off if the order is canceled or when the item ships and the card is charged. Every bank is different and all is in accordance with your bank's settlement policy..
- Return Policy
Should you find yourself not 100% satisfied with your order, we are happy to make it right.
If you are not satisfied with any purchase from our website, for any reason, we will accept return of unused, unopened item(s) in original packaging within 30 days of original order ship date. We will offer you a merchandise exchange, gift certificate, or refund for the full price of the item(s) plus sales tax, if any. (Sorry, we cannot refund shipping charges.)
Should an item arrive damaged or defective — or in the unlikely event that we shipped you the wrong thing! — please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us toll-free at 855-846-6873 (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., PST, Monday-Friday) for instructions on returning and/or replacing the item(s). We will refund and/or waive shipping charges for damaged or incorrect shipments only.
If you did not purchase the item on our website, please contact the retail store where you made your purchase. We cannot accept returns of any merchandise not purchased on our website.To Return Merchandise
Please refer to the back side of your original order invoice (that arrived in the same shipment as your merchandise) for the Gray Mouse Return/Exchange Form. Please fill out this form completely and include it with your returned item(s) so that we can fulfill your return/exchange in a prompt manner. Incomplete or missing forms will delay our ability to help you! If you no longer have your original invoice, you can download the form here or call Customer Service toll-free at 855-846-6873 (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., PST, Monday-Friday).Return Address:Gray Mouse
Customer Service / Returns
1600 Pacific Avenue
Oxnard, CA 93033Be sure to pack the item securely in its original box and shipping materials, please. We recommend that you use an insured carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority) when returning merchandise as Gray Mouse cannot be held responsible for returned goods lost or damaged in transit.When we receive the returned item(s) with the completed Return/Exchange Form, we will promptly do one of the following, based on your instructions:
- Issue a refund to the original credit card (or PayPal account) used to place the original order.
- Issue a gift certificate in an amount equal to the price paid in the original order. (Please note that any gift returns will be issued a gift certificate unless the gift is exchanged for another item. We won't tell the giver that you've sent it back, don't worry!)
- Send you a new or replacement item as specified on the Return/Exchange Form. If the exchange item costs less than the original purchase, a credit will be issued (per one of the above options). If the exchange item costs more than the original purchase, please be sure to provide credit card information on the Return/Exchange Form so that we can process the additional charges.